We connect men more deeply to their loved ones, their life’s work, and themselves. The results are bigger than you could imagine.
Find Out Who You Really Are
Strength isn’t about keeping a tight lid on things. Strength means allowing yourself to fully face the things that scare you most — and passing through them. It’s just easier in nature, with trusted men at your back. Our expeditions will challenge you to practice growing through your limitations — past your fears, blockages, and into feeling free and more alive.
To really open up can be scary, but those who do leave feeling 50 pounds of emotional baggage lighter. And with a life-long cohort of trusted friends.
- The retreat begins on Friday at 7pm sharp
- The retreat ends on or before 4pm on Sunday afternoon
- Outdoor clothing and footwear for hiking
- Clothing for morning yoga
- Small backpack for clothing layers and additional items on hikes
- Water / Nalgene bottle
- Rain jacket
- Warm Jacket
- Yoga mat (note: if you don’t have one we can provide you with one)
- Check in begins at 4pm on Friday
- Please arrive in time to get oriented prior to dinner
- is located at
</google maps link>.
- Flying In: You should fly into or airport and drive. The drive from is
- Public Transit:
- See rideshare provides opportunities by clicking on the link below:
- (add link to click for need ride/from where? / I have room/from where?, also add available spot for contact info between participants) *not google doc
- Shuttle services vary per location.
- *We should be able to insert address and other available information pertaining to each retreat center.
- is located at
- You can expect three hearty organic meals each day
- We can accomodate most dietary needs (you can make requests on the retreat intake form)
- Snacks, coffee, tea and water will be available at all times
- You can absolutely keep your room for an additional evening; many men do
- Please email at to book any additional nights
- *We should be able to insert contact and other available information pertaining to each retreat center.